Monday, October 14, 2013

General Conference Round 3 - October 7, 2013

Here we are into fall!
 
Well, General Conference was incredible as usual! I would say even more so than usual. Or at least I gleaned more personal touches than I usually do. I changed my approach with my note taking a bit, and I feel, at least as of now, that I was able to receive more complete revelation from my Father in Heaven.
 
I don't know for sure yet, but it looks like I will be in Story City with Elder Fiso for another 6 weeks.
 
Always look to the Lord and His servants. Serve him by home and visiting teaching and sharing the gospel with everyone you meet! Listen to conference. Read it again! Read the Book of Mormon daily and find new ways you can "liken" the scriptures to your life. Stay excited!
 
I want to apologize, for I want to describe many things and how things are going. The problem is, whenever I get to the computer, my brain shuts down and I am not able to share what has been impressed upon my mind. This is a two-edged sword for I simply cannot express all my thoughts and feelings with this short amount of time when I do remember. I really would like to, but I want to bear my apologies to all who tune in weekly to this email. Know that I am doing well, seeing miracles, and loving serving the Lord. It comes with its challenges, but the blessings outweigh the hard times.
 
Love,
Elder Zachary R McKenzie
Iowa Des Moines Mission
D&C 6:34, 36
  Doubt Not, Fear Not.

No comments:

Post a Comment