Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Revelation by the Mile - February 20, 2013

Hola!
 
Zone Conference yesterday! I was writing stuff down like crazy. Lots of new things coming my way. I have a llloooooooooooooonnng way to go. But it's ok, because "this life is the time for men to prepare to meet God" (Alma 34:32). I am not quite ready to meet God yet, so I have a long way to go. But I know how to better do things now. If you look inside the front cover of the February 2013 Ensign, there is an incredible quote that hit me like a ton of bricks. Gotta love being put in your place by the Spirit of the Lord.
 
We found 3 new families since I last emailed. So the work is going great!
 
Found out my finger that I thought I broke back on December 26th is broken, and I am out of P-Day sports until the end of May due to Mission Mom's orders. Bummer!
 
Please send me anything that has helped you spiritually, I love to hear how life is going! Thanks to everyone that has! A letter in the mail makes a missionary happy!

Until we Meet Again,
Elder Zachary R McKenzie
Iowa Des Moines Mission
    D&C 6:34, 36
Doubt Not, Fear Not.
550 is NIFTY

No comments:

Post a Comment