Monday, October 1, 2012

Another Week in the Field

Hello!
 
This week was good, we continued to work and I am learning so much and trying to improve myself continually.
 
One of my new favorite scriptures is Alma 36:3. It is awesome advice from Alma the Younger, one of the coolest prophets in the Book of Mormon, to his son, Helaman, commander of the 2,000 stripling warriors. SO heed it well! :)
 
I get to travel to Nauvoo twice this week, once for Zone Conference and once for Stake Conference (I'm singing in the choir). I'm so psyched!
 
One of our investigators got married yesterday, so she is living more fully the Law of Chastity, which is great! Now she just needs to quit smoking before her baptismal date next month! We got an awesome, ready-to-work ward mission leader last week and it is going to be a great jumpstart to the work here in Kirksville!
 
The work always continues, as well as my realizations of what I can do better.
 
I remember "It is Better to Look Up" and to just S.M.I.L.E.! Spiritually Minded Is Life Eternal (2 Nephi 9:39)
 
The work is ever progressing and "the field is white already to harvest" (D&C 4:4)
 
Love from the Mission Field of Dreams!
Elder Zachary R McKenzie
Iowa Des Moines Mission
    D&C 6:34, 36
Doubt Not, Fear Not.

No comments:

Post a Comment