Tuesday, April 9, 2013

General Conference - April 8, 2013

Treat others like you want to be treated!
 
I don't have a lot of time this week to write, but I do love you all.
 
If any of you were expecting the awesome summary of General Conference I delivered six months ago, I am sorry to disappoint, but I forgot my notebook at the apartment this morning. I would like to say I loved it! It was incredible. I received some very specific revelation as to what I need to be changing in my life and how to change it and what to do next. I hope you all were able to have your questions answered and to receive your very own personal revelation. Please visit gc.lds.org to catch up on the incredible messages you missed!
 
I am going to start, within the next few weeks, a study of the most recent words of living prophets as outlined in this article from the April 2013 Ensign. I am going to pick one or two conference talks to study that week, then study them for the next week. I invite you to join me in my studies with studies of your own. The next week, I will share some of the insights that I was blessed to receive and I would love if you were to share yours with me as well. You can accumulate a few weeks of these then send a letter to me if you don't want to use postage up every week. As a reminder, my address is:
Elder Zachary R. McKenzie
Iowa Des Moines Mission
8515 Douglas Ave Ste. 19
Urbandale, IA 50322
I have been sick, but I am getting better. Thank you for all your prayers and well wishes!
 
Love,
Elder Zachary R McKenzie
Iowa Des Moines Mission
    D&C 6:34, 36
Doubt Not, Fear Not.
Nothing Less than 550

No comments:

Post a Comment